wsh is the parent company for leading brands operating in the food services and hospitality sectors. We aim to be the very best and set ourselves incredibly high standards because we care passionately about our food, service, people and clients.
BaxterStorey. Portico. Holroyd Howe Independent. Caterlink. Benug
Who are we?
WSH is the parent company for leading brands operating in the food services and hospitality sectors.
- Our company’s specialist catering operations, BaxterStorey, BaxterStorey Ireland and BaxterStorey Scotland deliver catering services for business and industry clients
- State education catering is provided by Caterlink
- Holroyd Howe Independent serves the independent school market
- Benugo is a New York style deli with retail outlets and concessions in leading leisure venues
Between us, our businesses employ just under 14000 people across 1000 sites and own an 10% share of a £4.1bn market
We aim to be the very best and set ourselves incredibly high standards because we care passionately about our food, service, people and clients
Catering Graduate Manager
Training and Development
The Graduate Programme
Successful candidates on the WSH Graduate Scheme will experience many different job roles within a structured training programme, before settling into a specific area. As part of the training programme, you will;
- Gain an in depth knowledge of the contract catering business
- Develop a sound understanding of WSH as a business
- Train for different roles within the company- At operation level or support services
- Take part in training to develop your management skills
- Regularly review and update training requirements to meet your development needs.
What we look for
- up to 15 places across the UK for individuals who are determined to build an exciting career with a rapidly growing and innovative organisation.
- Your degree subject is not necessarily important but you will be able to demonstrate creativity, flexibility, high standards of literacy and numeracy and a real commitment to succeed.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are a must
How to apply
See current opportunities.