DHL is the global market leader in the logistics industry and is "The Logistics Company for the world". DHL is a part of the Deutsche Post DHL group, one of the largest employers in the world. We are present in over 220 countries and territories around the world, employ just over 470,000 employees across the globe and have generated revenues of €53 billion in 2011.
Who are we?
DHL is committed to its talent development, and with our long established and well respected graduate programmes both within the business and the market place, we are seeking our future leaders who will continue to make our business as successful as it is today.
In return DHL offers its graduates competitive benefits; exciting and international careers post programmes’ completion; diverse working cultures and environments; opportunities to contribute to local and global communities; and of course prestige of working in a globally recognised brand.
We offer the following programmes:
Operations Management Graduate Programme
Finance Graduate Programme
Procurement Graduate Programme
Industrial Placement opportunities
For more details on each of the above please visit our website – www.dhl-graduates.com.
Training and Development
Each programme we offer provides all the necessary on-the-job skills for driven graduates to progress into management roles upon their completion. This is all supported by our framework of structured modules to strengthen your leadership, presentation, project management, communication and people management skills. Our managers are committed to graduates’ development therefore regular performance feedback and personal development plans are seen as key in supporting graduates into leadership roles.
What we look for
We need graduates who:
- Are passionate about driving their career in logistics / supply chain, whether this is within our operational or functional programmes;
- Are driven to provide an excellent service to our customers, and see this as a personal rule rather than exception
- Want to take on real responsibility and add value to their organisation from day 1
- Are business minded, with leadership potential, yet want to get involved via a ‘hands on’ approach
- Are degree educated – 2:1 or above (or equivalent) in relevant degrees – please refer to our website for more details;
- Are flexible to move around the UK during the programmes;
- Hold a valid UK driving licence
How to apply
Applications now open