Fujitsu is the third largest IT company in the world. We continually seek to create value for our customers by providing comprehensive solutions, incorporating the best and most appropriate technology, and delivering IT services to help you realise your business vision.
Fujitsu in the UK offers a complete range of IT Services and Products across Industries in both the Public and Private sectors.
Who are we?
Who are Fujitsu Services?
- The European services arm of Fujitsu û the third largest IT company in the world.
- A company with a turnover of £1.74 billion ($2.58 billion).
- An employer of 14,500 people in over 20 countries.
- An organisation with many well known customers across the financial services, telecom, retail, utilities and government and sectors.
- A company that essentially manages its customers IT needs for them so that they can focus on their core business. This includes us managing over 2 million desktops across Europe, and operating IT helpdesks on behalf of our customers.
What sort of roles are we looking to fill?
We are looking for high-calibre graduates to join us in the following areas: -
- Account Management
- Project Management
- Service Delivery
- Software design and development
- Infrastructure / network
- Professional Services
Training and Development
What does the graduate programme offer?
- A comprehensive 18 month, structured, module development programme covering the generic business skills required to enable our graduates to operate effectively as managers of the future.
- Core skills workshops, e.g. Time Management, Presentation Skills, Project Management.
- Robust support mechanisms such as Buddies,
- Senior Mentors, Self-managed Learning Groups networking opportunities.
What we offer
And the benefits?
- Competitive salary
- Pension and Life Assurance
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible benefits - allowing you to tailor your package to meet your needs
- A range of discounts on insurance, health, clubs, travel and gifts.
How to apply
To apply please visit our web site at