Gaffey Technical Services design and manufacture water treatment systems. They are seen as innovators in their field and now they are establishing themselves as more of a manufacturer rather than just providing technical services.
Gaffey provide their expertise to a wide range of industrial and commercial customers including councils (swimming pools) and spas as well as providing solutions for legionella control for building services and facilities management.
Family owned since 1986 they are well recognised for their pioneering approach. As they venture in to new domestic and international markets, the opportunities are substantial.
Who are we?
- family owned business established in 1986, providing specialist chemical dosing equipment for the commercial swimming pool and industrial water treatment markets.
- specialists in: chlorine dioxide generation, electrochlorination, calcium / sodium hypochlorite dosing systems, general chemical dosing and control systems, flocculation systems and bacterial decontamination products.
- national network of Approved Installation & Service Partners for sales, service & installation provision(UK & Ireland).
- manufacturer of unique disinfection products and innovative treatment systems.
- research & development programmes creating water treatment solutions for the future.
- highly experienced team of water treatment engineers and field service technicians to support our partner network and their customers.