Leading the world in essentials for a better life. That's what Kimberly-Clark is all about.
We place consumers at the center of everything we do. Billions worldwide choose our products to make a positive difference in their lives. That's a big responsibility and one we take seriously.
Who are we?
With brands like Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds the No. 1 or No. 2 brand share in more than 80 countries
- 42,500 employees working at manufacturing facilities in 37 countries
- Leading brands sold in more than 175 countries
- More than 142 years in business
- Nearly one-quarter of the world's population purchase our products every day
- $21.2 billion in sales in 2013
On our brands:
People know and trust our products and the solutions they provide every day.
- Huggies: Foundation of our $6 billion Baby Care business.
- Kleenex: The world's first facial tissue. Today, it's more than a $1 billion business.
- Scott: Global sales of more than $2 billion annually.
- Kotex: Trusted by millions of women in more than 100 countries and more than $1 billion business.
- Pull-Ups: First disposable training pant and leader of $2 billion global market.
- Depend: Pioneered the retail incontinence care category in the U.S.
- Even when they're not at home, people use Kimberly-Clark Professional's washroom, workplace safety and do-it-yourself solutions.