We are an international business, spanning across 6 countries and one of the world’s leading fresh mushroom and compost producers. We supply to 5 of the world’s 10 top food retailers and in Ireland and the UK we supply to M&S, Waitrose, Sainsbury’s, Morrison’s, Super valu, Tesco, Asda, Lidl and Budgens.
Who are we?
Since we were founded in 1981 it’s been our values that have guided our decision making and helped build us into one of the world’s leading and best mushroom companies as well as being the number one producer of mushroom substrate. At MMG we are very proud of our values:
Research and Development
... and always strive daily to live up to them.
Training and Development
The purpose of the two year programme is to build our talent pipeline and help you to:
- manage the transition from University to the professional business world;
- accelerate your professional development and equip you with the management competency and leadership skills to shape the future of MMG;
- make a positive impact by building great relationships with others;
- develop yourself and learn how to lead, manage and develop others;
- be business/commercially aware and support the day to day challenges and opportunities that face our organisation and industry.
All candidates must be globally mobile as you spend one year of the programme in a placement outside your home country.
Our training partner is the Irish Management Institute, the only Irish business school to be ranked globally for the provision of customised executive education by the Financial Times.
We have opportunities across all aspects of our business, ranging from sales, finance, marketing, training and development, supply chain management, human resources, engineering, distribution, growing and harvesting and packaging.
How to apply
See current opportunities.